|Job Title||HR Generalist|
|Number Of Vacancy||2|
|Industry Area||HR, Recruitment, Administration & IR|
|Key Skills||HR Executive,hr management, hr assistant, hr coordinator, HR Generalist|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Salary (Per Annum)||50 Thousand To 3 Lac|
|Work Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Job Requirement||- Monitor and control the recruitment process.
- Responsible for all HR related activities of the company.
- Inform the schedule to the Panel members.
- Obtain the organisation structure and the positions to be recruited.
- Discuss and understand the job and the person profile fully.
- Make the recruitment plans and inform the concerned about the schedules, interviews etc.
- Decide with the Management, positions recruitment through Advertisement, through internet, thru recruitment agencies. Provide the person profile for the positions.
- Conduct interviews, tests and the process of selection as per the process defined.
- Negotiate the CTC and explain the organisation policies on wage and salaries
- When the required approvals are obtained - make reference checks and when found positive make the offer letter after assertion of the likely date of joining.
- Keep in touch with the candidate till he joins.
- Once the Employee joins, receive him and introduce for others to take further actions like documentation, induction etc.
|Job State / U.T.||Maharashtra|
|Job City||Navi Mumbai|
|Company Name||Radiant HR Solutions|
|About Company||Hiring for leading IT MNC|